Saturday, March 10, 2018

Here we go

Baby is climbing everything! Pushes chairs closer so he can climb onto the tables and knock stuff off it. I swear he thinks he's a cat!
The 4 year old is being such a handful too, I know it's a ploy for more attention. I love her to pieces but the pretending to be dumb to drag out school time is driving me nuts. Hey she's advanced we can take a break from school for a few days as a punishment for throwing fits. Threatening no book club is getting lots of stuff done. I feel weird to have a mini me who is punished more with taking books away than taking games away. The whole lose all your toys for bad behaviour did not work with this one.
She is such a great sister it is so frustrating when she acts up in other aspects. She is willing to feed her little brother but won't tell me what sound the letter 'A' makes. She will read the words 'Batman', 'cat', 'and', 'friends', 'Sofia', 'princess' and 'dinosaur' but won't tell me what comes after 4! She is so smart but so challenging at times.
I haven't had nearly as much time to read or write these days because school time is dragging on much longer than it should. With some late nights though I have made some good progress on the prologue of Love Slave #2 . I have not done any research for my Montana plant guide. I also need to either get a camera to take pictures of plant species when we go camping or find someone willing to do the plant photographing for cheap as I am broke.
My tea review blog has turned into a tea and coffee review blog. I have written a few posts during breakfast when the kiddos are stuffing their face but I have not been able to have a good afternoon tea yet hopefully today is the day.
anyways baby is getting cranky lets pray for a good nap today.

No comments:

Post a Comment